jeudi 6 août 2009

There are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how.

Ohh c'est pas ma meilleure journée à vie ça !

J'ai tellement de trucs que j'aimerais dire, tellement de pensées à exprimer, et jsuis incapable de mettre de l'ordre dans tout ça. Je sais pas comment dire ce que j'ai à dire...


Bien triste pour une fille qui étudie en communications...

5 commentaires:

  1. Take your time... Don't rush it. But in my last blog I specified that it's part of being an adult to be able to talk about your feelings with the person you have them for... So if it's a shyness thing, then you need to wonder if you're ready to pass to that next step. ;)

    If it really is just because it's complicated in your head then I'm not surprised anyway... Most women's heads are complicated... :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Both, thats kind of a problem...:P its not really
    about feelings though, well maybye...but i dont wanna hurt no one... Life can get complicated sometimes ...! More, i'm like the most complicated woman ever...!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh god... Please stay away. :P Hahaha.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ahah, well, I havent met every woman ever, so maybe I'm not thaaaat bad :P

    RépondreSupprimer